IQ Option is a world-renowned broker that offers its clients the opportunity to work with more than 300 types of assets. The largest number of traders from all over the world is trading on our platform. It started its activity in 2013 and during this time has proved to be a reliable investment platform. More than 48 million traders are now registered on the site, of which almost 2 million trade every day.
What is IQ Option?
IQ Option is a world famous broker that has earned the recognition of experts in the field of Internet trading. His activity was highly appreciated at exhibitions and ceremonies. Here is a list of awards:
|Name of platform:||IQ Option|
|Year of establishment:||2013|
|Smallest trade size:||$1|
|OS on which the platform is running||iOS, Android, Windows, and MacOS|
|Withdrawals:||Payment of money within 1 day|
Which assets can I trade on IQ Option?
The functionality of the platform allows you to trade with large volumes of assets, which is one of its main advantages. In addition to the major cryptocurrencies, options and ETF market, there are over 135 stocks (CFDs), about 120 currency pairs (Forex) and 9 different commodities.
Let’s take a closer look at each asset type:
- Equities. The platform offers shares of large multinational companies such as Tesla, Nike, Pepsi, Bank of America and many others.
- Currency pairs. This investment model has the largest daily transaction volume in the world. When trading in pairs, currencies simultaneously accept the current quote as a starting point for an investment position. Profits and losses can adjust any fluctuations starting from the first second. The most popular currency pairs are: EUR / USD (Euro vs. American dollar), as well as USD / JPY (American dollar vs. Japanese yen) and many others. Unlike Forex, the most profitable currencies are traded on IQ Option.
- Raw materials. Gold, silver and some agricultural goods.
- Cryptocurrencies. Such cryptovalues as BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Gold, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and many others are available for exchange.
- Speculation of options and securities ETF. An ETF consists of bonds, commodities or baskets of assets of leading firms.
New assets for trading
Despite the fact that IQ Option service has already covered a significant part of the market, it continues to increase its turnover by searching for new services. The company has included some new investment models in the stock market, including Cronos Group, Discovery Communications, Uber, Snap, Mercado and others. They are all giants with high liquidity and market value today.
Account Types in IQ Option
The platform has three account options: demo, standard and VIP.
After registration, a new client has an opportunity to use a demo account. Using this account, a trader can become a full participant of online trading: conclude contracts and analyze the movement of assets. Thanks to this, a new client can try different trading strategies and choose the most convenient and profitable for him. To achieve this, the broker provides $ 10,000. A trader is not limited in time to use this account. If the set amount is not enough for the client, IQ Option provides additional money for a demo account.
The standard account will be activated by refilling the balance with 10 US dollars. You can trade for only 1 American dollar per trade. Using this account gives access to the full functionality of the trading platform and analytical information, in addition, you can trade more than 80 assets and participate in competitions among traders.
A VIP account can be opened by depositing at least 1900 USD or by trading at least 15000 USD during 3 months.
Advantages of a VIP account:
- Increased profitability;
- 24/7 service;
- Unique promotions;
- Access to training materials.
Tournaments are events organized by the company to maintain investor activity as well as to encourage registered users. Each tournament has a prize pool of tens of thousands of US dollars, which can be won by any user.
To participate in the competition you must pay a membership fee, which costs about 5 USD. The winner will be the one who gets the best result within a certain period. In case there are several winners, the prize fund will be divided equally among the winners.
Since recently, the platform has made changes, thanks to which the tournaments began to be held not only with a certain period – daily/weekly/monthly, but also on certain dates to celebrate the holidays… Accordingly, there are more opportunities to win.
There are many trading strategies, both well-known and “private”, on which speculators make good money. Below are some tactics that are easy to master and easy to use:
- Hedging. The essence is to reduce risks and losses. The goal is to acquire two options, located against each other with the maximum gap. In this case, a trader has one contract triggered, thus paying off the losses of the other.
- Scalping. The essence of this strategy is to notice a sharp change in the rate and play back with a quick reaction. However, the chart may not go in the opposite direction, so it is worth turning to the trend movement throughout the time.
- Trade in trend. For successful application of this strategy it is necessary to conduct a fundamental analysis of the world market. The chart changes its direction based on the political and economic situation between countries. This method is perfect for standard options.
- Trade on kickbacks. The strategy is very similar to the previous one, fundamental analysis is also important, but in addition to it, you need to be smart to fix the rollback in time. In this option, the main thing is to choose the right asset and understand its movements. This method is very effective in 15 minute options.
How do I sign up for IQ Option?
To register on the platform, click on the registration button and fill in the data in the window that appears. Here you must enter the following information:
- Last name.
- A valid e-mail address.
- A quality password that can’t be given to anybody.
- It is necessary to tick the box stating that the user is familiar with the rules and is over 18 years old.
After that a demo account will be opened on the account, which can be tried on the real market.
Important! To open a standard or VIP account you will need a copy of your passport. It is necessary that security officers make sure that the account belongs to you. Thanks to this, the money you earn will not fall into the hands of criminals.
How to deposit the account?
You can top up the balance of the service using various payment systems such as Visa, Visa Electro, MasterCard, Maestro, Webmoney and many others. To choose the most convenient system for you, you need to do the following:
- Click on the “menu” button in the upper left corner.
- In the opened menu select “Personal Cabinet” and then “Deposit”.
After that you choose the necessary payment system. The minimum deposit amount is 10 American dollars.
How do you get the money out?
IQ Option offers an easy and fast withdrawal of your earned money. For this you need:
- Call the “menu” in the upper left corner.
- In the menu that opens, select “Personal Area” and then “Withdrawals”.
In the application you should specify the amount and method of withdrawal from your account. As a rule, a client receives the money on the day of request submission. The maximum withdrawal period is 3 days. Trader can choose one of the available Internet wallets, for example, Yandex.Money, QIWI, WebMoney, FasaPay, Neteller, Skrill as well as Visa or MasterCard.
Advantages and disadvantages of IQ Option
After a detailed review of the brokerage platform functionality, we will sum up the results, highlighting the positive and negative sides of the service.
- The availability of online tournaments. An extremely interesting idea that motivates players and makes them expand their knowledge to win tournaments;
- Available minimum deposit. Allows even beginner investors with small capital to replenish their account;
- Options support and ETF trading. With a wide range of assets, each trader can choose an individual trading strategy;
- Fast service. Thanks to a large staff, clients receive an answer to their question in 20 seconds and an email address in 20 minutes.
- Limited leverage for non-professional clients;
- No fixed spreads.
There is no doubt that IQ Option is the leading broker on the internet trading market. The trading platform is very convenient for the client: it contains a huge set of useful tools and functions for fast and easy, but at the same time full-fledged trading. However, the broker IQ Option does not stop there, but continues to develop and delight its users.